Maize Way Character Education Program
1. Connect with all students.
2. Model the traits in interactions with students and each other.
3. Use common language (PreK-12)
4. Involve all students in character development.
5. Integrate with other subjects.
6. Incorporate traits in classroom management plans.
7. Commit to character education as an ongoing process.
Building Level Character Education TeamEach building will have a Character Education Team that will help implement the district wide program. If you have any questions about the program, please contact one of these members. If you have any suggestions for a great character education activity, please share it with one of the team members listed below:
You may download the monthly themes located in the folder below: