1. Connect with all students.
2. Model the traits in interactions with students and each other.
3. Use common language (PreK-12).
4. Involve all students in character development.
5. Integrate with other subjects.
6. Incorporate traits in classroom management plans.
7. Commit to character education as an ongoing process.
Building Level Character Education Team
Each building will have a Character Education Team that will help implement the district wide program. If you have any questions about the program or have any suggestions for a great character education activity, please contact the building your student attends.