Welcome to Maize USD 266
Welcome to OneMa1ze! Maize USD 266 proudly and carefully serves more than 7,000 students who live in Maize, Northwest Wichita, and the surrounding area. The district and its surrounding suburban community has grown continuously while maintaining the close-knit qualities of a one-room schoolhouse.
Enrollment is currently turned off and will reopen on Monday, July 11, 2022.
If you have questions regarding enrollment, email email@example.com or call 316-350-2050.
District Quick Facts:
- Number of Students: 7,638
- Number of Employees: 1,545
- Number of School Buildings: 14
- Maize Early Childhood Center
- Five elementary schools (K-4): Maize Elementary, Maize South Elementary, Maize Central Elementary, Pray-Woodman Elementary, and Vermillion Elementary
- Two new intermediate schools, opened in August 2021 (5-6): Maize Intermediate and Maize South Intermediate
- Two middle schools (7-8): Maize Middle and Maize South Middle
- Three high schools (9-12): Maize High, Maize South High, and Complete High School Maize (alternative high school)
- Maize Career Academy, serving high school students district-wide (9-12)
- Maize Virtual Preparatory School (K-12)
The mission of Maize USD 266 is to inspire students to discover their potential through connecting, learning, and leading.
Maize USD 266 Vision: The Maize School District is a student-centered environment where all members of the school-community are empowered to participate and thrive academically, civically, and socially through relevant educational experiences to achieve and fulfill their life’s purpose.
Core Values: integrity, innovation, community, responsibility, empathy, and resilience