• 2021-22 Kindergarten enrollment now closed.

Kindergarten Enrollment Information

  • The Maize School District offers tuition-free, all-day Kindergarten (ADK) programs at all elementary schools. Half day Kindergarten available by request. 

    Students must live in the district and be five years of age on or before August 31, 2021 in order to attend Kindergarten next school year. If you have questions for Kindergarten, call the Enrollment Hotline at 316-350-2050 or email enrollment@usd266.com. We look forward to serving you and your child(ren) in the coming year, and we welcome you to our Maize USD 266 family! 

     2021-20 Kindergarten Online Enrollment Now Available 

  • Additional Information & Forms for Kindergarten Enrollment

    Completing these forms will expedite the enrollment process.  *If your child currently attends the Maize Early Childhood Center, you DO NOT need to complete the forms below.

    Health information forms - view and download available health forms, i.e.; Health Assessment, Kansas Certificate of Immunization, Permission to Administer Medication form, Dental Card, Pre-participation physical evaluation form, etc. This information is available year-round in the Nurse's Corner of Health Services of each school's Web page.

    Bus Rules and Regulations - view and download busing information from the district's Transportation department Web page.

    Birth Certificate contacts - This list is provided in the event you are unable to locate a certified copy of your student's birth certificate. To obtain a copy of  a birth certificate in the United States, contact the vital statistics office in the state or area where the event occurred. Additional information can be found at http://www.vitalrec.com/birthcertificates/

Documents Needed to Complete Enrollment

    • Please provide one of these *acceptable forms of proof of residency.
      • Current water, gas, trash, electric bill, or rental agreement, OR if you recently moved, you may provide a signed housing contract. 
    • Certified birth certificate
    • Current immunization record
    • Completed health assessment (physical) form* 
    • Foster parents must provide placement agreement
    • 3 or 4 Day Family Agreement* (Pre-K only)
    • Bank Draft Form or State Pre-Kindergarten Program Application* (Pre-K only)

    *Forms found at www.usd266.com