MSHS Transcript Request
The simple online way to request, send, and store transcripts is through Parchment.
- Step 1: Log-in or register at www.parchment.com
- Step 2: Add your school to your Profile
- Click Get Started
- Add your High School
- Step 3: Add Destinations
- Select destinations such as colleges, NCAA, Common Application or yourself
- Review Destination
- Step 4: Provide Consent
- Complete the waiver form
- Complete the Transcript Authorization form by eSigning
- Step 5: Payment--Provide debit/credit card payment if applicable. The current fee for electronic delivery is $4.25
- Step 6: Track Order--The status of your request will be emailed and updated in your Parchment.com Account
Understanding Your Transcript
To access your college transcripts, you will need to visit each individual college's website and request a transcript directly from them. MSHS does not maintain or have access to college transcripts.