Parent Drop Off
- Students who are dropped off by a parent should arrive at 8:30 am.
- MES staff members will direct vehicles to a drop-off point between the orange cones.
- Drop-off by private vehicle should only occur in the circle drive.
- Once the vehicle has come to a complete stop along the curb, students may exit and then shut the door. These procedures allow for multiple
students to be dropped off safely at one time in an efficient manner.
- Students should leave the car on the passenger side.
- Students should be prepared to exit the vehicle quickly.
- There should only be one lane of traffic for student drop-off.
- Pets are not allowed out of the vehicle at MES.
- Students who need to arrive before 8:30 am may be enrolled in the Boys and Girls Club of South Central Kansas.
- These procedures allow for multiple students to be dropped off safely and in an efficient manner.
Parent Pick Up
- Students should be picked up between 3:55-4:00 pm.
- Vehicle drivers will be directed to a spot between the orange cones to pick up their students.
- Pick up by private vehicle should only occur in the circle drive between the orange cones.
- Students should not go to the vehicle until directed by a MES staff member and the vehicle has come to a complete stop.
- Students should get in the vehicle on the passenger side.
- Drivers can also park their vehicle and come up to the front to pick up students. Students should never go to a vehicle in the parking lot
without an adult accompanying them.
- There should only be one lane of traffic for student pick up.
- Students who can’t be picked up by 4:00 pm may be enrolled in the YMCA School Age program. Call 264-1610, ext. 8243.
Thank you for helping us keep everyone at MES safe!