2019-20 School Year
Welcome to the Maize School District.
If you are enrolling a student for the first time for the 2019-20 school year, please complete the following steps:
For pre-kindergarten program: A free half-day preschool program is available for a limited number of four-year-olds who meet specific guidelines. If you are interested in learning more, please click here. Please note that pre-enrolling doesn’t guarantee Pre-Kindergarten slots. These are assigned first come first serve.
For elementary students, grades K through 5:
Step 1 - Submit one of the following documents as proof of residency in the Maize school district boundaries:
- Current electric, gas, sewer, water, or trash bill with a residential service address
- If you have not yet received a utility bill, you may submit a signed housing contract or a signed lease agreement as temporary proof of residency
* Please note, the following documents will NOT be accepted as proof of residency:
- Driver's license
- Phone bill
- Cable bill
- Mortgage statement
- Disconnect notice
You may email the proof of residency to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the Maize Educational Support Center, 905 W. Academy Ave. Once your proof of residency has been approved, we will send you a link for online pre-registration.
In the meantime, please begin gathering the following required documents:
- Certified copy of each student's birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Completed health assessment
- mailing address for the previous school
We welcome your child to Maize USD 266.