School Board Meetings
Maize Board of Education meetings are routinely at 7 p.m. on the second Monday of each month at the Maize Educational Support Center, 905 W. Academy Ave. in Maize and are open to the public.
The Maize Board of Education members and Maize USD 266 administrators welcome members of the public to attend and observe the board’s public meetings. Those interested may direct additional questions to Board Clerk Luvia Pike (email@example.com) or Director of Communications Lori O’Toole Buselt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Order of Business:
- After the meeting is called to order by the president, the ensuring order of business is followed:
- Approval of agenda
- Consent agenda
- Superintendent’s comments
- Visitor's comments
- Old business
- New business
- Requests for future meeting agenda items
- Board discussion and suggestions
- Items requested by the board or superintendent
Board meeting agendas, supporting documents, and official meeting minutes are posted via the Board Docs portal. Board member bio and contact information is available on the Maize Board of Education Member Directory web page. Patrons also may fill out a digital contact form to send board members a message.