• Substitute Services

    Maize USD 266 uses a variety of substitutes in order to maintain daily services for students at all our facilities. Substitute positions at any given time include:

    • Transportation
    • Food Service
    • Paraeducators
    • Secretaries and clerical staff
    • Custodians
    • Teachers

    Click here to view the requirements that are needed to obtain a substitute license in the state of Kansas.

    To take the first steps to join our OneMa1ze family, please follow these steps:

    • Express your interest by submitting your USD 266 application.
    • Maize USD 266 will provide and assist qualified candidates with the appropriate temporary substitute licensure application.