• What to provide

    When enrolling your child for the first time, families must provide: 

    Proof of residency: 

    Only resident students will be admitted to Maize USD 266, except employees of the district may enroll their children with permission from the Superintendent of Schools.

    • We can accept: Current electric bill, gas bill, water bill, signed lease, or rental agreement.
    • We can temporarily accept a current signed housing contract with a date of residency for a period of four months.
    • We can not accept: Driver’s license, check, cell phone bill, cable bill, or any other kind of bill or letter.

    Proof of Identity:

    • Students in grades Pre-K through 1: Certified copy of the birth certificate at the time of enrollment. As an alternate form of proof, a child who is in the custody of the secretary of Social and Rehabilitation Services must present a certified copy of the court order placing the child in the custody of the secretary when enrolling.
    • Students in grades 2 through 12: Certified copy of the birth certificate and certified copy of transcripts within 30 days after enrolling. If the birth certificate is not presented within the 30 days, the school shall notify the law enforcement agency in the home county of the school district.

    Proof of Immunization records

    All students must provide documentation that the proper tests and vaccinations as deemed necessary by the state have been received. Students who have not completed the required inoculations may enroll or remain enrolled while completing the required inoculations if a physician or local health department certifies that the student has received the most recent appropriate inoculations in all required series. Failure to complete all required immunizations within 90 days shall be deemed as non-compliance.

    As an alternate to the certification required, an annual written statement by a licensed physician stating the physical condition of the child to be such that inoculations would seriously endanger the life or health of the child or a written statement signed by one parent or guardian that the child in an adherent of a religious denomination whose religious teachings are opposed to vaccinations will be accepted.

    If one of the above documentation of immunizations is not received, a student may be subject to exclusion from school attendance until such time as the student shall have complied with the requirements. A written notice will be sent to the parent or guardian stating the reason for exclusion.

    Cash, check, or debit/credit card for payment of enrollment fees.

    Fees paid will go directly to the school your child(ren) are enrolled at. The fees will be added once the finance secretary returns to the building in August.