Current student enrollment
Enrollment for the 2023-24 school year for existing students to Maize Early Childhood Center is Tuesday, Jan. 17 through Friday, May 12, or until spots are filled.
Once we are full we will have a waitlist for anyone interested in being placed on it. If spots were to become available over the summer, we would contact those on the waitlist in order to offer placement when we return in August. If you are contacted, you will need to complete the following steps:
If you are enrolling for MECC again:
- Please download, fill out, scan, and email the documents listed below to Data Secretary Tammy Stewart, email@example.com. Click on each applicable form listed below to print. Printed forms are also available at the Maize Early Childhood Center, 9405 W. 37th St. N. in Wichita.
- Non-Refundable Deposit (see Step 4) OR State-Funded Criteria Sheet if applicable, please bring in a check or cash for the non-refundable deposit to hold your child's spot. Checks can be made payable to Maize Early Childhood Center or MECC.
By completing these steps, you will receive school placement notification by the beginning of August.
If you are enrolling your child in Kindergarten next year:
- Login to your Skyward.
- Click on Registration 2022-2023.
- Complete the forms in Steps 1-6.
- Hit Complete in Step 7 to Complete Registration for 2022-23.
By completing these steps, you will receive school placement notification by the end of April.
Please call 316-350-2050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.