- Sponsors: Kylee Utt / Daniel Falk
- Membership Requirements: Students take a rigorous qualifying exam at the beginning of the school year and are selected and placed on the Scholars' Bowl or Freshman Team according to their performance on the exam.
- Purpose of Organization: The purpose of Scholars' Bowl is not only to develop general knowledge of subjects such as history, fine arts, language arts, and mathematics, but to promote teamwork, competition skills and self-confidence.
- Current Activities: This academic competition requires the students to practice answering difficult questions from a variety of subjects throughout the school year and perform in various competitions against twenty to thirty other high school teams
- Other Information: Maize High School students placed second in the state in the 2002-03 school year. The practice schedule is posted on the Expanded Learning Calendar .