Welcome To Maize Early Childhood Center
The mission of Maize USD 266 is to inspire students to discover their potential through connecting, learning, and leading.
To provide high quality learning experience to children ages birth to 5 years, their families, and our community.
We strive to:
- Meet each child's individual needs to develop skills for learning.
- Connect, support, and value families in being active partners in their child's education.
- Provide developmentally appropriate learning using the Kansas Early Learning Standards.
- Provide licensed educators and therapists specializing in all areas of development.
- Create a fun, safe, and positive learning environment.
June Rempel, Principal