MMS Counselor's Corner
Enrollment for 2020-2021
Enrollment will open Wednesday, February 5th through Wednesday, February 12th.
Students will select and input their Elective choices online. All required/core classes (Math, Science, Social Studies, Literature, Composition, Fitness, Computers and Careers) will be selected by the counselors. Follow the directions below to enroll in your electives and if you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Hamilton or Mrs. Hoheisel.
Click on the links below to see the Elective Choices at a Glance for 7th or 8th Grade and the Enrollment Guide which will give you a description of all the classes. You can also print a copy of the Broadcast Issues II or the Yearbook application, if you are interested in either of those classes.
Directions for ONLINE enrollment:
1. Sign-in to your student or parent Skyward account and select Schedule from the tabs on the left.
2. Select Request Courses for 2019-2020 in Maize Middle School in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Select 1.5 credits of electives by clicking on the course you want and then click the Add Course button.
4. Select Request Alternates – choose 3 more electives in case your first choices are full or will not fit into your schedule.
5. When you are finished, close the Requests window.
Your selections will automatically be saved!
Your schedule will be available after Online Enrollment in July.
Monthly Guidance Lesson Topics - 6th Grade only
Teens as Teachers - 6th Grade only
Teens as Teachers----dates coming soon