Welcome to the Maize School District.
If you are enrolling a student for the first time, please complete the following steps:
For pre-kindergarten program: A free half-day preschool program is available for a limited number of four-year-olds who meet specific guidelines. If you are interested in learning more, please click here. Please note that pre-enrolling doesn’t guarantee Pre-Kindergarten slots. These are assigned first come first serve.
For elementary students, grades K through 5:
Step 1 - Submit one of the following documents as proof of residency in the Maize school district boundaries:
- Current electric, gas, sewer, water, or trash bill with a residential service address
- If you have not yet received a utility bill, you may submit a signed housing contract or a signed lease agreement as temporary proof of residency
* Please note, the following documents will NOT be accepted as proof of residency:
- Driver's license
- Phone bill
- Cable bill
- Mortgage statement
- Disconnect notice
You may email the proof of residency to email@example.com or drop it off at the Maize Educational Support Center, 905 W. Academy Ave. Once your proof of residency has been approved, we will send you a link for online pre-registration.
In the meantime, please begin gathering the following required documents:
- Certified copy of each student's birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Completed health assessment
- mailing address for the previous school
For middle school or high school (grades 6-12):
Step 1 - Visit the Maize USD 266 boundary map and enter your address in the search box to determine your boundary school(s).
Step 2 - Contact your school directly to make an appointment for enrollment.
- Maize Middle School, 4600 N. Maize Rd., 316-729-2464
- Maize South Middle School, 3403 N. Tyler Rd., 316-722-0421
- Maize High School, 11600 W. 45th St. N., 316-722-0441
- Maize South High School, 3701 N. Tyler Rd., 316-462-8000
Step 3 - Families that are New to the Maize School District must complete the New Student Online Application Request Form by clicking on the link below.
New Student Online Application (link) (iPhone, iPad and Android devices are NOT supported)
Only after a family account is granted will you proceed to the next step.
Step 4 - Families that are New to the Maize School District will fill out the pre-registration form by clicking on the link below and use the unique username and password provided upon completion of Step 3.
New Student Pre-registration form
We welcome your child to Maize USD 266.