- Sponsor: Jessica Shurts
- Number of Members: 44
- Membership Requirements (if any): Have taken or currently enrolled in chemistry.
- Purpose of Organization/Club: Prepare and practice science demonstrations and activities for other groups. Chemistry demonstrations geared towards elementary age students.
- Seniors in Chemistry Club can apply for Chemistry Club Community Service opportunities during the Spring of their Senior year.
- Member fees (if any): $5 dues to cover cost of chemicals used
- Current Activities: Do science activities and demonstrations for Elementary School Students.
- Meeting days/ location: First Friday of the Month during Encor in G14