- Sponsor: Ashley Johnson / Marie Wilson
- Number of Members: 34
- Membership Requirements: Friendship Club are required to have a desire and commitment to develop and maintain a beneficial relationship and weekly activity their buddy.
- Purpose of Organization: The purpose of Friendship Club is increase the inclusion and socialization of people with disabilities with their peers as well as to build relationships and increase the culture of caring at Maize High School.
- Current Activities: Student mentors are paired with Special Education students to help with social skills, self-esteem, as well as holiday activities, parties, and special field trips.
- Meeting days/ location: Friendship Club meets weekly on Fridays during encore in the small gym. Also, buddies meet throughout the week on an individual basis (including lunch, small outings, and other specially scheduled events outside of school)
- Other Information: Friendship Club was student developed and has successfully maintained student leadership.