Enrollment for new students
Enrollment for the 2024-25 school year for new students at Maize Early Childhood Center opens Friday, Feb. 2 through Friday, May 9, or until spots are filled.
Once we are full, we will have a waitlist for anyone interested in being placed on it. If spots become available over the summer, we would contact those on the waitlist in order to offer placement when we return in August. If you are contacted, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Enroll online through Skyward. This puts your child in a queue; it does not guarantee placement in the classroom.
- Please download, fill out and return the documents listed below (Printed forms are also available in our office) to the Maize Early Childhood Center, 9405 W. 37th St. N. in Wichita.
- Please also email Tammy copies of the following documents which are required for enrollment. We must have all of these forms in both Steps 2 and 3 to finish enrollment.
- Proof of residency (MUST be a current water, gas, electric, or trash bill)
- Birth certificate
- If applicable, please bring in a check or cash for the non-refundable deposit to hold your child's spot. Checks can be made payable to Maize Early Childhood Center or MECC.
By completing these steps, you will receive school placement notification by the beginning of August.