Enrollment for new students
Enrollment for new students to Maize Early Childhood Center for the 2022-23 school year is currently closed. We are now full for next year, but if you'd like to be put on a waitlist, please email your name, your child's name, their birthdate, and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. If spots come available over the summer, we will contact those on the waitlist in the order received to offer a placement when we return in August. If you are contacted, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Enroll online through Skyward. This puts your child in a queue; it does not guarantee placement in the classroom.
- Please download, fill out, scan, and email the documents listed below to Tammy Stewart, data secretary, at email@example.com. Click on each applicable form listed below to print. Printed forms are also available at the Maize Early Childhood Center, 9405 W. 37th St. N. in Wichita.
- Please also email Tammy copies of the following documents which are required for enrollment. We must have all of these forms in both Steps 2 and 3 to finish enrollment.
- Proof of residency (MUST be a current water, gas, electric, or trash bill)
- Birth certificate
- If applicable, please bring in a check or cash for the non-refundable deposit to hold your child's spot. Checks can be made payable to Maize Early Childhood Center or MECC.
By completing these steps, you will receive school placement notification by the beginning of August.